This is the blog of Hardeep Singh, software project manager by profession, MBA (Finance) by education, and a photographer by hobby. I am also a certified internal Auditor for ISO 9000 process, and certified on ITIL Foundation version 3 (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) process.
Errors / factual inaccuracies / Lack of updatation / wrong beliefs / mistakes are possible, I apologise – on this blog, SWC website, Facebook page and elsewhere. Please verify before accepting.
I am registered Linux user:
The name ‘Digital Wealth’ represents the knowledge that’s recorded today in digital format (not necessarily on this blog). The logo on the blog (shown below) is that of a block of solid 24ct Gold. I have been fascinated by Gold since childhood, because its a nobel metal (does not react/rust/spoil) and because of its use in the Gold leaf electroscope. Gold also represents the purest / the best – in addition to representing wealth. Hence its use here!
Some posts on this blog are tagged “Beta quality”. This means:
- I am inviting comments on that blog post, pointing out any suggestions/factual inaccuracies.
- The post might need improvements – in terms of simplification of language, more details etc. I will be returning to the blog post and carrying out these changes as soon as I have some time 🙂
- The post has some facts, and these need to be reviewed/verified to ensure correctness. Again, I would be coming back to the post after verifying.
A gallery of images on this blog is available here.
If you like the blog, donate towards its hosting and upkeep:
Terms concerning the reuse of content on this blog:
Unless otherwise stated in the blog entry, the content on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License. A single blogpost is a single entity for the purpose of this license, and in case where the primary purpose of a post is to share some of my own images, each image is a single entity (talk to me when in doubt). I am willing to release content of a post under a more permissive license, for a specific reason – please contact me.
The following content is copyrighted and cannot be reused (that is, falls outside the scope of CC license):
- Digital Wealth, the name, font and the logo
- The design of this blog
- All images that are shown within Flash (slideshow) galleries – be aware that those images may not be mine.
- Flickr images : all Flickr images on this blog are hyperlinked. Click on the hyperlink to find out whose photo that is and what license it’s under. Use those terms, and attribute the photos to the person therein, not to me.
The attribution needs to be to “Hardeep Singh” and linked to http://blog.2cent.me. Both the name and the link are mandatory.
Please feel free to contact me in case of any questions.